The principle aim of CZELO is to support the successful integration of Czech researchers into international research projects and European research cooperation, particularly through the EU Framework Programmes for Research and Innovation. CZELO is hosted by the Technology Centre of the Academy of Sciences of Czech Republic and is supported by a grant from EUPRO II programme of the Czech Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports.
- providing targeted and timely information on the European research and opportunities to participate in international research collaboration (CZELO Web, CZELO Newsletter, CZELO Bulletin);
- preparing and facilitating meetings of Czech researchers with relevant officers of the European Commission and potential project partners (CZELO Workshops);
- representing state administration officers and other actors involved in research, development and innovation at meetings, conferences, information days and other events in Brussels and preparing reports from these actions;
- promoting systematically Czech research and its results, partner capacities and specific offers for collaboration;
- organizing information days about Czech research and development for the European institutions representatives, other Brussels based organizations and IGLO offices;
- organising individual consultations and supporting project preparation, providing logistical and basic infrastructure support for meetings of Czech researchers with potential project partners, project consortia or pre-meetings in Brussels;
- enabling short-term and long-term internships.
CZELO provides free services to researchers from all fields and all research bodies in the Czech Republic (public and private research institutes and centres, universities and innovative business companies).