- To enhance the influence of the Dutch institutions on the European policy formulation in the fields of education, research and innovation.
- To provide relevant information about European knowledge dossiers to the Dutch knowledge community.
- Neth-ER informs its members, their supporters and the Dutch knowledge community as a whole about European developments in the field of Education, research and innovation. This information is disseminated by means of short news articles that are published on the website on a daily basis. These messages are also posted on Twitter or Facebook. Moreover, on a weekly basis, Neth-ER sends out a newsletter to its subscribers which entails the most important news of the past week
- Neth-ER organises seminars on relevant European themes. The aim is to bring together employees of the members, their supporters and the ministries involved to establish dialogue. Also, employees of different European institutions can be invited to these seminars.
- Neth-ER has and maintains intensive contact with staff of European institutions in order to stay up to date on European developments and informs its members about these developments.
- Neth-ER gives advice on certain topics and themes. The aim of the advice is to give members and their supporters a profound insight on specific and relevant European topics and/or development.
- Neth-ER offers a couple of services, such as meeting rooms and workplaces.
- MBO Raad
- European Platform
- Vereniging Hogescholen