- To enhance the influence of the Dutch institutions on the European policy formulation in the fields of education, research and innovation.
- To provide relevant information about European knowledge dossiers to the Dutch knowledge field
- Neth-ER informs its members, their supporters and the Dutch knowledge field as a whole about European developments in the field of Education, research and innovation. This information is disseminated by means of short news articles that are published on the website on a daily basis. These messages are also placed on Twitter or Facebook. Moreover, on a weekly basis, Neth-ER sends out a newsletter to its subscribers which entails the most important news of the past week
- Neth-ER organises seminars on relevant European themes. The aim is to bring together employees of the members, their supporters and the ministries involved to establish dialogue. Also, employees of different European institutions can be invited to these seminars.
- Neth-ER has and maintains intensive contact with the employees of European institutions in order to stay up to date on European developments and hence to inform its members about these developments.
- Neth-ER gives advice on certain topics and themes. The aim of the advice is to give members and their supporters a profound insight on specific and relevant European topics and/or development.
- Neth-ER publishes a couple of times per year a Dutch electronic magazine in order to explain in more depth the three priority dossiers of Neth-ER.
- Neth-ER offers a couple of services, such as meeting rooms and workplaces.
- MBO Raad
- European Platform
- Vereniging Hogescholen