- To represent the interests and involvement of its members in the European policy formulation in the fields of education, research and innovation.
- To provide relevant information about EU to the Slovenian science, research and business sectors, as well as to cities and municipalities
- To promote Slovenian business and research sphere and SBRA members in EU institutions and in EU member states.
- SBRA monitors R&D developments and strategic policy considerations in EU;
- SBRA assists Slovenian R&D community in communication with their European counterparts, including partner search;
- SBRA evaluates the Slovenian performance, particularly in framework programmes;
- SBRA provides documentation and other assistance to visiting researchers;
- SBRA provides Slovenian R&D community and business community with relevant information on EU;
- SBRA publishes four times per year a publication MOST in English language;
- SBRA offers several other services to its members from Slovenia;
- SBRA is the Secretariat of global KEN Knowledge Economy Network (KEN).
Founding Members: Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia, Cooperative Union of Slovenia, Institute Jozef Stefan, University of Ljubljana, University of Maribor
Members: Association of Slovenian Cities, Biotechnical Faculty of University of Ljubljana, Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia, DOBA Faculty, DRI Investment Management, Elea iC, ELES Elektro-Slovenija, Forestry Institute of Slovenia, Gea College, Gorenje, Hosekra, IEDC Bled School of Management, Jozef Stefan Institute, Municipality of Slovenska Bistrica, National Institute of Biology, National Institute of Chemistry, Port of Koper, RC-IKTS, RIKO, SID Bank, Slovenian Railways, Toolmakers Cluster of Slovenia, University of Ljubljana, University Medical Center Ljubljana, Vinakoper
With Financial Support of
Ministry of Education, Science and Sport
Slovenian Research Agency